Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yo! I think I'll begin updating this again. At least on a twitter type level (short posts). It's really not that hard, and something I should be doing. Played an astounding number of games today....at least for me lol. Played 65 total (2 were chops) and ended the day at 34-29 for a +350 profit. Made some mistakes throughout, but it's tough to play that much without doing so. So I'm pretty happy about it. I've made about $8700ish thus far this month with only one notable $1500 downswing. I was lucky enough to follow that up with a recovery day were I erased the debt completely which was nice. Hopefully I won't get made fun of for this, but my goal is simply to play 30 games a day. I know it's not much, but my average has been around 20-25 my entire career so there's room for improvement as far as volume goes. I'm jealous of the higher stakes grinders, sadly I don't quite have the balls to do what they do. I bow to you guys, fishenzon/treezer/plauzee/whaassuuppp/Siervos(nice take down at PCA)/BCM11/JMProdigy/IceVenom/HokieGreg HU. If I missed anyone I apologize. GL to you guys this year. I'll be down below in my little comfort zone grinding 115's and sweating 230's.

No comments: