Friday, November 23, 2007

10/23 : In a pretty good mood

Well, today went well. Now that I'm home and have absolutely nothing to do (a relief) I've gotten back into 100's, and it's gone very smoothly. While I'd like t oput in long sessions to boost my financial situation (which isn't bad to begin with) I feel like winning $400 yesterday and $200 today are perfectly fine...even if it only took about an hour and a half total. It's just nice to have a break from absolutely everything to clear my head. Even though I kind of hung out with a girl that I shouldn't of hung out with last night (It was good though, I kind of realized why I lost interest in her in the first place) I've really just been enjoying the complete lack of responsibility. I mean, right now my biggest responsibility is to make sure I take the time to eat 3-5 times a day. I can live with that. Anyways, sorry for boring you (if anyones reading this lol). Sadly I lost the hand history of a very intense game that I played really well in. I'll do my best to reinact.

Sequence of the day:
maxv2 1800 chips
Villain 1200 chips
25/50 blinds

Villain limps
maxv2 [KsKc] raises to 150
Villain reraises to 450
maxv2 reraises all-in
Villain calls [JdJs]
Flop: J810(rainbow) turn 10 river 7

Next Hand:
50/100 blinds
maxv2 [Jc3c] limps
Villain raises 100
maxv2 calls
Flop: QJ2
Villain checks
maxv2 checks
Turn: 4
Villain bets 200
maxv2 calls
River: Q
Villain bets 500
maxv2 (thinks for a long while) calls 500
Villain [10s10c]
maxv2 wins (up to 2k in chips)

Next Hand:
flip K9d vs j10c
he wins *sigh*

Next Hand:
flip 22 vs K10
I win

Next Hand
flip A6s vs 44
I win. Game.

The other game of this set I had turned an 8 with 88 on a KJ5 flop where the guy had KJ and won it on about the 3rd hand, so this game was vital to ending my day at +210.
I might play a little more later, but I doubt it.

Anyways, if anyone has any questions they'd like answered post away. Anything from strategy, to how much of an idiot I am, go for it. Peace -Max

5 comments:

Brendan said...

celtics are going down tuesday!!! well... maybe not

ThePhenom919 said...

since when has this been updated?!? jeez, gl

Qi said...

Hey Max, just came on your blog now and it looks pretty good. Just wanted to say, keep up the good work.

Qi said...

ps, I would assume you recognize me based on my name.

Max said...

Hmmmm, can I get another hint other then Qi?