Saturday, June 14, 2008

6/14/08 : Game 4 and 5

So I forgot to post my reaction to winning game four.  I think you can understand why.  I was excited; and watching Ray Allen burn Sasha for a back breaking lefty layup was a perfect ending.  Anyways, I just hope we don't get lax and blow game 5.  I know we have the comfort of two straight home court games coming, but I'm totally fine with ending it in LA.  

So I picked up a new album, She and Him Volume 1.  It's a duet of Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward.  It has a poppy Norah Jones feel.  I liked it, so I picked up tickets to the show in North Hampton, MA on the 24th.  Should be fun, me Jay and possibly his girlfriend Alyssa are going.  They've been friends of mine since freshman year of college.  I recommend checking it out if you're running out of music, although it is summer so a new really good album should be released just about everyday starting soon.  Have a good weekend -maxv2

No comments: