Sunday, June 08, 2008

6/8/08 : Good Day 

First off I'd like to say that people are making more and more ridiculous calls.  It's refreshing to get caught bluffing by a guy who calls off with K6 on a 69JQ8 board then spinning it for 3 straight wins after that.  I mean honestly, I'm not one to talk.  I make some far out calls, it's one of my strengths (or weaknesses on some days).  But I fail to see the logic behind some of these calls.  I usually have a thought process behind my calls atleast.  

Anyways, tonight's game 2.  All of this talk about the Lakers not being able to rebound being down 0-2 is crap.  That's a reasonable comeback to make, but it wouldn't be easy.  So it'd be REALLLLY nice to put the pressure on them.  I applaude Doc for his coaching in game one (except for leaving Cassell in too long).  And I hope the focus is on the same areas in this game.  Aggressive drives to the hoop to put LA in the penalty, and REBOUNDING.  We dominated the glass, let's do it again.  -maxv2

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Doc Rivers sucks.

Your team is insanely great, especially when they play together.

It's so frustrating to see you guys not score 100 a game. It reminds me of watching Lebron fail to score in the first few games of that series, or Kobe fail to drive in the first two games of this series.

Here's to a good series.

Also, I have noticed a much higher frequency of idiot calls lately and I am very grateful for this.