Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big night tonight

Pretty excited to see Ray Allen potentially break the 3-point record tonight with Reggie Miller announcing. Anyone notice he didn't take many attempts behind the arc in the 2nd half of the Charlotte game?...hmmm wonder why. Anyways went for +405 last night, still running pretty solidly for the year. Finally debt free (car paid for, all school loans paid off) so soon I'll be able to fatten my bankroll and maybe take some shots with profit. Money's been a little too valuable to try anything crazy until now. I'm also a big pansy....so we'll see what happens. Props to Hokiegreg HU and some other regs for finding the balls to play Isildur1 in 5k's. It's all been pretty entertaining to watch. Anyways, gl everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey what's up...this is craniac24. I'm playing you HU right now. Got no chat. Looks like we registered at the same time. would have definitely flipped or chopped with you but couldn't tell you! GL at the tables and lets stay away from each other... :-)

Unknown said...

haha...now you're talking trash. cut it out. i respect you, just can't talk to you!

Max said...

hahaha, dude I was pissed because I asked you to signal that you didn't have chat (sit out repeatedly) and you didn't. So I assumed you were stalling/disrespecting! hahaha now it all seems funny, glad I didn't get too crazy with trash talk

Max said...

GG though, had me tilted pretty hard with that 108 hand!