Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Good Start to February

So after my vicious come back yesterday, I decided to try and fit in a session tonight. Was exhausted all day so I didn't get started until around midnight. I decided that if I was able to make a couple hundred I would quit early (being so late), but if not try and fit in 30 games regardless of results. Lucky for me I caught a break early in the form of a coin flip, AJ vs 8's of pruddishot. Flop AJxxx (x's being non 8's or straight cards). Then got 4 straight games against pretty big fish. So 5-1 for me for +495 and I'm done. Also, my official result for January was +12,645 not counting FPP's. Probably another 1500-2000 in fpp's, so overall one of my top 5 best months ever. Now that I have taxes taken care of for 2010 and all my school debts paid off and my car paid for...I can finally start building a bigger bankroll and saving some money.
January Graph:

No comments: