Friday, April 15, 2011

Wow

So we've definitely been dealt some interesting news lately as most of you know. This has put a lot of us in a very strange place. Personally I have to rethink whether or not I want to continue my life as a professional poker player now that it's become a much more difficult endeavor. Luckily I've finished up school with my Bachelors and paid off all debts through poker earnings and have a decent amount of money saved up to live off of for a while. From what I can gather we're in for an extended hiatus from online poker. I'm interested to hear peoples thoughts on smaller poker sites succeeding (bodog, lock poker, etc) Not sure where they stand in this process. The optimist in me says "it should only be like 3 months, just wait it out" while the pessimist in me thinks this process could take 1-3 years. I'm rooting for the former....good luck to everyone and their own personal situations relating to all of this. Hope everyone gets their money safely. GL

No comments: