Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1/15 : Sprained Ankle :(

Sadly I sprained my ankle a little while ago. Doing hurdle drills I essentially came down with all of my weight rolling my ankle causing a high ankle sprain. It just sucks because I get the feeling it's a lot more serious then my coaches understand. It's been about 8-10 days now and the progress has been very stagnant. As much as I want to compete, this injury is less then ideal for hurdles. Girls can get away with it with lower hurdles, but the amount of pressure I'm landing with on 42 inch hurdles is going to be painful. I could just be a pessimist, but unless something magical happens over the next week and a half things won't be looking good.

On the cards front, things have been easier. I made back the $2300 that I lost and have some breathing room in the account.

Here's some news I've yet to share. My friend Kory and I are working to start up our own production company. The basic layout that we'll be working with is at http://www.bangarangclothing.com/riff-raph/index.html take a look and tell me what you think. I'll be in charge of web-design and will also work editing music video's and such. I put together that basic outline, but have plans to add some features that actually give it some functionality. Anyways, I'm heading to bed peace -Max

No comments: