Thursday, January 31, 2008

1/31 : From All Angles

Things don't seem to be going my way lately outside of cards (I've been running pretty well). I'm trying to get the point across to my coaches that I want to strictly train for hurdles and cut out the 400 workouts I've been doing. Needless to say it hasn't been the easiest process that I've dealt with. It's my senior year and all I really want is either an America East Championship in 55's or to break the school record of 7.62. Either works for me, but I've decided that those are my goals. This training regime I'm on right now however...doesn't feel like it's going to help me get there. I hope that things work out, but if they don't...well that sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the poll you set up! Good luck with track/school this semester and gl at the tables.