Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1/2 : Happy New Year!

Well, sadly...my new years has started off pretty crappy. My accounts relatively busted ($54) after recently cashing out 2k, I went on a $2300 slide to somewhat bankrupt myself. No big deal, I'm just going to take a vacation; and having recently sprained my ankle in practice, I'm going to be a huge waste lol. I feel like I deserve it though, I've really grinded trying to scrape this money back together. However, relentless bad beats decided to knock me out. To finish me off I lost consecutively AQ to A10 66's to A3 JJ to A6 and some other pretty decent beats. It was good though, it made me realize that atleast I'm playing well and it's simply out of my control. I'll probably take about 3 days off and then try and bounce back. I wanted to make a lot of money this break, but it just doesn't seem destined to be. Anyways, hope everyone had a fantastic New Year. I ended up going down to Portland with my friend Paul and having a pretty good time. Thing got crazy for a while, but once we landed back at my friends place (Alex and Matt's) things got way better. Until next time -Max

No comments: