Monday, May 26, 2008

5/25/08 : AC Trip

Just got back from Atlantic City, played a little 1/2nl at Tropicana. We really didn't go down there to play cards though so we gambled the rest of the day and broke even doing it...which in my book is a win. At the roulette table we got ID'd and the guy said "Wierd, both ID's say McLovin" and this girl goes "really?"...lol, her boyfriend gave her a death stare and she apologized.

And I'm obviously happy with how the Celtics are playing. Game 3 was a huge win. I haven't been watching ESPN lately because I've been in AC, so I don't know what the analysts are saying. But this opens up a huge opportunity to put the series out of reach in game four and possibly lead to a short series and some rest for the finals. That'd be nice. And I have to say that game 7 vs Cleveland was one of the most impressive performances I've ever seen out of Paul Pierce. Probably THE most impressive. Lebron was unstoppable, but luckily so was Paul and our supporting cast made it a little easier to come away with the win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's more like it!! Let's see if you can keep it up. You're one of the best kept secrets in HUSNGs (witness SS graph.) I'm curioud about your choice to stay at the same stake for so long (I realize you do occasionally play 220s.) Keep on blogin'