Saturday, May 31, 2008

5/30/08 : Going to the NBA Finals...Wow

This is like a dream.  All I can think of is how far we've come from last season.  Last year I drove down from Orono to about 8 games with my friends from school, we watched one win and seven losses...Now? The tickets were a little more expensive this year, but we still made it out to two games, Golden State early in the year and Game 2 of the first round vs. Atlanta. Both...blow out wins.  It's been an amazing transition and makes it worth grinding out the last 5-6 years of mediocracy.  

As for cards? Haven't played much over the last two days.  I've had a lot of things to take care of, some overlaying school work that I've needed to finish up and basic errands to run.  I'll get serious after this weekend.  However, I have to head down to Portland for Saturday and Sunday to watch my brothers band compete in Battle of the Bands (Saturday) and play in their biggest gig thus far at the Old Port (Sunday) playing with As Fast As and The Pete Kilpatrick band (?).  Anyways, it should be fun...I'll catch up later. -maxv2

No comments: