Thursday, May 29, 2008

5/29/08 : Lakers in 5?

It'd be interesting to see, something tells me the Spurs aren't interested in giving up so early though.  While I think the Lakers will inevitably take the series, I see the Spurs stealing this game 5.  

Anyways, cards was frustrating...but not AS frustrating as they've been.  I ended up +155 and really unmotivated to extend that at all.  Sort of a day off if you will; I have some stuff to take care of.  I have to make in my buy-in for the WSOP Main Event tomorrow and book tickets for everyone coming with me.  About 8-10 of my friends will be coming out with me and cramming into my hotel room, it should be pretty awesome.   Oh and the Pirates are winning 7-1, that's good...they've been losing with a little more regularity lately.  Jason Bay's been consistently good though, I just wish he had more RBI opportunities.  Freddy Sanchez isn't having a very good year thus far, hopefully he can turn it around. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've really got back on the blogging horse--so to speak. Just keep blogging and we'll keep reading!!

Three and Out said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Max said...

Thanks Man