Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ah, I day off

After last nights pretty mediocre session, both in how well I played and results (broke even), I decided to take the day off to relax. I put in plenty of volume fighting back to even, so it was sort of deserved. Went and saw "Red Riding Hood", dear god was it hideous. I'm guessing they filmed it in about 2 weeks, I wonder what the editors were thinking when they cut the actual film. Probably something like "nothing can save this, so why even try". No big deal, was good to get out of the house and hang out with my girlfriend Danni. Definitely need to start going to the gym again though. My whole "I was an athlete for 5 years I deserve a break" excuse has definitely run out. So it's time. Anyways back to work tomorrow, GL everyone.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Yeah, I think everyone goes through their post college laziness. Definitely find myself overall happier when I'm fit, but its hard to get back into it / find the motivation to drive you like when you were competitive 'n had a goal.

ginnn said...

My whole "I was an athlete for 5 years I deserve a break" excuse has definitely run out.


-no it hasnt, do not believe this

Max said...

haha I'll probably keep putting it off for another couple weeks or so