Thursday, March 24, 2011

Recovering Nicely

Pretty psyched about this recovery. Had an extremely tough day today, played a ton which is awesome. Ended up playing 74 games for +545, yesterday I made 920 off of 36 games. Overall I'm back ahead of 30 games a day pace (300,000vpps for the year). After some money made for coaching and the last 2 days, I'm only down about 1k of the 3k downswing I endured with out counting the fpp's I've garnered through out this endeavor. Pretty happy with how I'm playing, hopefully I can take care of the rest over the next day or two. Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

NYYJeter2 said...

Hey man, I stumbled across your blog actually by clicked Something Corporate, but I happen to be a huge poker fan too. Nice to come across this, pretty interesting reads you've got here. Don't know how much time you have to spare but would love to hear some specifics in some of the blogs about hands of note! I also would love to hear your opinion about why you use pokerstars (assumed from your mention of vpp's and such), and your take on the current situations with third party processors. I wish you luck on the tables!