Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Had a hard time getting out of bed this morning (afternoon) for some reason. Was able to eventually crawl out and get in a quick session before I meet my girlfriend for a celebratory drink. Went 7-2 for +505, no one that I played seemed drunk though, except maybe the one 230 I played. Was hoping for easier games :). Still, was able to play well unlike the beginning of yesterday where I quickly dropped 1k. Luckily I focused myself and looked at it as a challenge rather then an annoyance. Cut it to 500 then took a break to eat, came back and finished it off. Then on top of that, played a night session and went 5-1 for a +440 profit for the night overall. Enjoying the fact that I haven't had to deal with any significant downswings yet this year, but I'm always prepared. It's pretty impossible to avoid throughout an entire year. Anyways, have fun tonight everyone and be safe.

No comments: