Monday, March 07, 2011

Wake up and start fresh

Last night I just got destroyed. Not terribly as far as $$$ goes, but definitely took a soul beating. I played 78 games going 38-40 for -610, everytime I got anything going I'd lose a succession of coin flips and be right back in the hole. Eventually I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and decided I'd try and make back my losses in an early session and play another one later in the day to try and make a profit. Pretty hilarious that last night that -610 meant so much to and in literally 40 minutes I woke up and went 6-0 to cover the losses completely. Just goes to show, sometimes you just need to get some rest and go at it again the next day. Going to take a break for quite a bit and get myself ready for a session later tonight. Good luck everyone.

No comments: